We can’t wait to be a part of your event!

-Caroline & Karl

What Do We Provide?

We provide drink mixers, garnishes, cups, napkins, and straws if required. We will be equipped with sufficient coolers to keep drinks cold through an event. 

Do We Provide Alcohol?

Due to AGLC regulation, the liquor license and alcohol must be purchased and provided by the event holder. This leaves you to have the alcohol of your choice.

What Can We Rent? 

The Stout Pony can be rented with or without bartending services. Molly Malone can be rented as an add on to the trailer or by itself for smaller events.

Can We Do A Toonie Bar? 

We can do a toonie or an open bar. 

How Much Does It Cost?

Because every event is unique, prices can vary. Please contact us to request a quote for your event.

Comments are closed.